Médica psiquiatra, perdidamente apaixonada pela mente e comportamento humanos e tudo que lhes influencia e define, viajei e estudei em diferentes sociedades e culturas na tentativa de enriquecer a minha pratica.
2tbspoons of olive oil
2 onions, chopped in cubes
2 crushed garlics
500g of chicken breast, chopped in cubes
1 green pepper in cubes
1 red pepper in cubes
1 yellow pepper in cubes
1 cup of canned mushroons, halved
1/4 cup of soy sauce
1 tbspoon of corn flour
1/2 cup of water
2 tbspoon of roast peanuts
1. On a big frying pan or wok, add 1tbspoon olive oil, onion and garlic and fry until golden
2. Put it on a plate and put it aside
3. Add 1 tbspoon of olive oil to the same pan and fry the peppers and mushroons for 5 min
4 Put it aside
5. Same pan again, fry the chicken until golden
6. Put all the ingredients back on the pan and mix them constantly with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes
7. Mix the soy sauce, the corn flour and water, stirring it well
8. Add to the chicken mix and stirr it until you get a thick sauce
9. Put it on a serving dish and sprinkle with the peanuts
10. Serve it hot
Hello! This is my online cooking book, where I post the best recipes I found and cooked. Everything you see here has been cooked by me and approved by a very especial food critic - my husband.
I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to post coments, criticism, suggestions or doubts.
By the way, most of the pictures you see here are not mine, but only ilustrations of the recipes. I'm not very good at presenting a plate and most of the time there's no time to take a picture before we eat.