Oatmeal and raisins cookies

Tuesday 19 May 2009


American recipe that I found here:

Time of preparation: 40 min
A lot of cookies from this recipe!

3 1/2 cups of rolled oats
1 1/2 cup of raisins
1 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of sugar
1 cup of butter
1 1/2 cups of flour
1 egg
1 tspoon of baking soda
1 tspoon of vanilla extract
1 tspoon of salt
1 tbspoon of cinnamon

Right, the first difference from the video is that I abolished the use of coconut and I used cinnamos. I tried it first as the chef suggested but I didn't like the result. This way was better (according to my husband!)

So, first, mix the sugar and the butter until you get a cream. Add the egg and the vanilla extract, the baking soda, flour, salt and cinnamon. Mix it thouroughly. Turn off the mixer and add the raisins and the oats and mix it with a spoon.

Make a small ball with the contents of about 2 tbspoons of the mix and bake it on a silicon tray or on a teflon sheet, gas mark 4 or 5 (I had to use 6 for 15 min).

0 comments:

Vanessa's Home Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino